ANTIGUA YACHT CLUB ANNOUNCES ITS EASTER FUN CAMPTuesday 26th March 2013
Easter Fun Camp – 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th April.
• Students will be advised in advance of the activities for the following day - they must bring the appropriate clothing and equipment.
• All students should bring sun block, water and a towel every day.
• They must bring their lunch with them on arrival in the morning.
• No student will be allowed off the AYC compound at any time to visit shops etc.
• The list of activities may include, but not be limited, to the following:
1. ABSAR - First Aid and safety instruction (2 hours)
2. Hiking local trails – sneakers or similar footwear advised
3. Fishing – bring fishing gear if you have
4. Snorkeling – bring mask/snorkel/fins
5. Beach games - usually after lunch
6. Sailing games – usually after lunch
7. Sailing excusion – Summer Cloud (weather permitting)
8. Rowing instruction and competition.
• Lunch will be 30 mins – usually at noon – either at AYC or at the beach.
• Hours will be 09:30 – 14.30
• Fee: EC$280 per student.(Special Fee for paid up members)
Payment secures a spot. Discount for 2nd & 3rd student.
Ages: 8 – 18 years old.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua Yacht Club