ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT WANTEDThursday 25th August 2022
Goddard Catering Group (Antigua) Ltd., a subsidiary of Goddard Enterprises Limited, is seeking to recruit a responsible and proactive individual to provide support in the Administrative/ Financial Department as an: Administrative Assistant
The position is primarily focused on assisting the daily operation.
- Handling the entire Receivables process within the business.
- Preparing month-end Accounting Journals needed.
- Assist with the preparation of financial information for month-end reports
- Performing inflair administrative duties to include reviewing and processing invoices.
- Performing General Administrative/ Secretarial duties.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Accounting Software -Adagio)
- Have excellent Interpersonal, Customer service, and communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word specifically).
- Knowledge of Airlines & Events Catering would be an asset.
- Currently enrolled in a professional accounting program (FIA, ACCA, CPA) would be an asset
Interested persons should forward their cover letter and CW to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt: Monday 29th.August 2022.
Only eligible applications will be acknowledged.
Click here for all News and Specials for GCG Group