A SAILABILITY DAYFriday 21st May 2021
By Joanna Tobit
What smiles! The Friends Foundation (The Friends of The Care Project) young people spend the majority of their days on beds, or on the floor due to their multiple disabilities.
Today they spent time:
- Breathing sea air
- Feeling the subtle movement of a sailing boat
- Hearing the slap and gurgle of moving through water
- Seeing birds cruising the sky
- Touching the tiller and ropes
- Empowering themselves when the gentle crew told them they were in charge
- Laughing when their carers were more scared than they!
Moments like these are beyond price!
Click here for all News and Specials for Sailability Antigua