A & B BUZZGRAM: WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE?Wednesday 4th April 2012
Antigua Named Most Romantic Caribbean Destination by About.com
Anyone who has visited A & B recognizes the destination’s romantic appeal. Now readers of About.com have actually “put a ring on it” and have dubbed it the “Most Romantic Caribbean Destination.” Read More
Jolly Beach Facebook Love Contest Winner Admits "Being a Fool for Love"
Winner of the Love contest shares ardent moments and fond memories of his 30 year love affair. Read Winner's Story
12 Reasons Why Fools Fall in Love in A and B
Over the years a bevy of songbirds have asked: Why do fools fall in love, why do the birds sing so gay?
A & B has been described as the love nest of the Caribbean. Blue ribbon beaches and majestic sunsets make for stunning, colorful backdrops that seduce and leave you giddy! www.antigua-barbuda.org
- Eloping is easy....no residency required, no waiting.... Ask American Idol's Kelly Pickler
- Novel nuptial ideas... land, sea and aerial venues, how about a cave below sea level or zip lines above sea level?
- Cruise passengers can fit their dream wedding into their schedules and budgets. Read here
- Experience all star accommodations, cuisine and service at world class resorts
- A legacy of lovers have ignited passions in A & B -- from Liz Taylor and Richard Burton to Spike and Tonya Lee. Read here
- Mix and match your A& B experience! Get married in one island, honeymoon in the other
- Make the coolest entrance or exit on your wedding day - from a horse and buggy to a helicopter
- Aisles everywhere....with 365 beaches to host your beach wedding, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony, you can toss the aisle runner. Find your beach match
- Bragging rights for saying “I do” or “I will” in the most Romantic Caribbean destination
- Enjoy an abundance of spiny lobster and other aphrodisiacs from the sea, packed with nutrients that enhance peak sexual health. Read here about spiny lobster
- An abundance of activities including sightseeing, shopping and sailingExchange nuptials here or elsewhere and A and B offers an “express arrival line” and many online offers
Lighthouse Bay, Barbuda offers Magical 12-12-12 Wedding Package
For those planning for a lavish island wedding ceremony on the magical 12-12-12, the Lighthouse Bay Resort, Barbuda offers a special wedding package to make it a really private yet a gala affair. The entire resort will be available for the wedding for $37,500 per night with a minimum booking of five nights. Package includes transfers by helicopter from Antigua (max.five roundtrip) for a maximum of 26 persons, reservation of all nine suites, all meals and drinks served by resort’s culinary staff.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Authority