FREE ANTIGUA HONEYMOON COMPETITIONThursday 16th February 2012
Ladies Be Bold – pop the question in the most creative way and you could win this fantastic dream honeymoon in the tropical twin-island paradise of Antigua and Barbuda. How could he say no!
Courtesy of the Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority and Sugar Ridge, Antigua your honeymoon includes return flights from London Gatwick and seven-nights all-inclusive accommodation at the luxury boutique hotel Sugar Ridge.
Nestled on a natural hillside bordered by sugarcane, the hotel offers the perfect secluded and romantic escape after the excitement of the big day. Sitting elevated, overlooking the beautiful palm lined beaches of the West Coast of Antigua and Caribbean Sea, Sugar Ridge commands stunning views from every angle ensuring the perfect backdrop for a honeymoon.
All rooms have a private terrace and many have their own plunge pool. You will be welcomed with a bottle of House Champagne and treated to breakfast on the veranda as well as be pampered with a one-hour romantic massage in the hotel's Aveda Concept Spa. In the evenings, honeymooners looking for the perfect spot for a romantic meal should head to Carmichael’s open-air fine dining restaurant to enjoy some of the best views on the island and sensational sunsets. There is no better way to begin your married life together.
ENTRY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Video must be a maximum of two minutes long and feature a female proposing.
2. Videos must be submitted between 29 February 2012 and 31 March 2012.
3. Video should be uploaded to YouTube and video title must include “Antigua Barbuda Leap Year Proposal”
4. Link to video including name, age and postal address of the entrant should be emailed to email@example.com
5. Videos will be shared on www.facebook.com/antiguabarbuda
6. The top 5 best videos based will be shortlisted
7. Viewers will be invited to vote for their favourite shortlisted video
8. The video with the highest number of votes by 31 May 2012 will be declared the winner
9. The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook, Twitter and www.visitantiguabarbuda.co.uk
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over on 29 February 2012. Proof of age will be required for shortlisted entrants.
3. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, which by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. Winners agree that photographs and video may be taken and used by the Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority in order to publicise the results of the competition.
5. The composition of the Judging Panel will be decided by the Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority.
6. The decisions of the Judging Panel will be absolutely final, and their process of decision-making will be private.
7. Any video which is judged to be in any way offensive or inappropriate will be removed.
8. The Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority is not responsible for the content of videos.
9. Attempts to artificially manipulate votes, likes or viewing figures using automated means will result in immediate disqualification.
10. All participants of the contest must agree to and abide by the YouTube Terms of Service and copyright rules in order to enter.
Click here to read more Terms and Conditions governing the competition.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Authority