YOU`RE INVITED: WELLNESS TOURISM WEBINARTuesday 22nd February 2022
The Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority (ABTA) is further developing their wellness tourism strategy and in 2022 will launch a wellness tourism marketing campaign, geared towards ensuring they achieve their goal of driving more wellness travellers to the destination.
To enhance the effectiveness of their wellness tourism strategy, the ABTA has partnered with Anne Dimon, Owner/Editor of the consumer-facing online resource TravelToWellness.com and President/CEO of The Wellness Tourism Association (WTA) to help them develop and launch a destination-wide wellness initiative.
The aim of this new wellness tourism initiative – to launch later this year - is to position Antigua and Barbuda as the top-of-mind Wellness Destination of the Caribbean.
According to the WTA’s Industry Glossary, Wellness Tourism is a specific division of the global tourism industry that is defined by the common goal of marketing natural assets and activities primarily focused on serving the Wellness Traveller and those who want to be.
If you are interested in participating in this new ABTA initiative, please join them in March for online workshops created specifically for Antigua & Barbuda.
Hosted by Anne Dimon, a one-hour Zoom webinar (40 minutes of presentation followed by a live Q & A) scheduled for March 3rd at 1:00 p.m., will include the following:
• An overview of industry terminology and misconceptions
• What Antigua & Barbuda currently offers under the umbrella of wellness, and can it be positioned to become a recognized Wellness Destination
• A look at who is driving demand and why demand will grow post pandemic
• Review the highlights of the 2020 and 2021 WTA Wellness Travel Consumer Surveys and what is extremely important to wellness-minded travellers as travel resumes
• The “must haves” for a supplier and or individual looking to become a wellness tourism stakeholder
• A few trends and new developments being witnessed by WTA members
A follow-up, one-hour workshop, to be held on March 24th at 1:00 p.m., will feature savvy industry insiders who will present what they have learned as industry stakeholders.
They are pleased to invite you to register and participate in this virtual workshop.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Authority