COUNTDOWN TO SAILING WEEK Monday 17th April 2023
We begin racing in two weeks! Even with less than 14 days to go, it’s not too late to enter, either Antigua Sailing Week, or if you are already on that roster but want an additional tune up day before, consider the separately scored 52 mile Peters & May Round Antigua Race.
For those fully committed to joining us, here is your final check list to ensure you make the best of your time in Antigua.
Login to Yachtscoring, our fully integrated entry and results system, to check that that information submitted is correct and that you have completed the following:
- Crew Waivers – all boats must have crew waivers completed for all crew before registration is complete.
- Event Specific Questions - don't overlook this section
- Entry Fee Payment – have you paid? Alternatively, you can fill in credit card details here.
Other important housekeeping include
- Getting your Boat Measured – if you do not have your boat measured either a CSA rating, or Simplified Rating (for Club Class), be sure to apply for your measurement here:
- Securing Marina space - List of marinas and their contact
AXXESS MARINE YOUTH TO KEEL
We have had a great response from boats wishing to take a youth on board, in fact we don’t have enough youths at this stage to satisfy requests. We will be sending introduction letters early this week to skippers and potential Y2K sailors so that you can confirm plans directly with them. Thank you so much in advance for being a part of inspiring our young sailors and helping us develop their skills and interest in the yachting industry.
- INET Racing Rules of Sailing Seminar - For any sailors wishing to attend this Rules brush up with our International Judge David Pelling, it will take place from 3 – 5 pm on Friday, April 28 at Lucky Eddi’s, close to Antigua Yacht Club.
- INET Bareboat Briefing -All bareboat sailors are invited to a briefing at 3pm in Nelson’s Dockyard to include a rundown of the week. Your bareboat company will keep you apprised of further plans and locations.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua Sailing Week